1 uur terug, Dante zei:

Sneller dan een LaFerrari op Fiorano :o

WTF :shock:

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

29 minutes ago, gTa said:

WTF :shock:

Dat is toch niet zo verbazingwekkend?

Gebeurt toch vrij vaak dat de hypercar verslagen wordt door de "seriewagen" van een generatie later?

bv

Haydn Baker, the man who led development of the 720S, said his baby is quicker around a circuit than the 675LT was—exceeding the original engineering brief for the project—and admitted that it’s actually faster than the almighty 903-hp P1 around most tracks.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Ah. Scusi. Ik vond 720 pk en 770 Nm in een sportwagen van minder dan 1.300 kg (terwijl de concurrentie steevast aan 1,5 ton en meer zit) en een vermoedelijke prijs van een kwart miljoen en die rondentijden oplevert van wat tot voor kort maar mogelijk was met een sportwagen van anderhalf miljoen, behoorlijk indrukwekkend.

't Zal wel aan mij liggen. :oops:  Had geen idee dat dat nu al gemeengoed was.

• Vind ik leuk 5
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

6 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

Dat is toch niet zo verbazingwekkend?

Gebeurt toch vrij vaak dat de hypercar verslagen wordt door de "seriewagen" van een generatie later?

bv

Sorry, heb je het over Tesla?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

1 hour ago, William Blake said:

Superindrukwekkend vind ik dat.

Elke fabrikant van de "holy trinity" heeft ondertussen een model uit dat sneller is dan hun hypercar.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 2 weken later...

I was invited to my dealer for the VIP launch last night. The dealer said that the invite was not a guarantee of getting one but they hoped the allocation they received would enable every one there to get one. The story I was told was that this was the list that the dealer thought should get cars. This list then had to be approved by the factory. How do you get on the list? I am not sure but in the dealer I deal with you had to have purchased all your cars from them, have a good relationship with them on a personal level and you have had to had this type of car before from new (I have a Speciale). You also have to had it for a good period of time and to be the sort of owner who really appreciates your cars (use and enjoy them) and not buying to make a quick return. They seem to be doing everything they can to stop the flippers getting hold of them. I was told placing a deposit was no guarantee of getting one either. Suspected flippers, even those who had placed deposits, were not on the 'list'. At the dealer I deal with deposits are only being requested once they know their allocations and who is getting one.
I may be unlucky not get one in the end but I do feel that the dealer is doing everything they can to be fair and not let people buy their way into the car to make a quick return.

• Vind ik leuk 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Blijkbaar optioneel carbon velgen.
Ford werkte samen met Carbon Revolution voor de velgen van de GT350R en GT. 

Zou Ferrari dat zelf ontwikkeld hebben?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

18 uren geleden, Simoni zei:

I was invited to my dealer for the VIP launch last night. The dealer said that the invite was not a guarantee of getting one but they hoped the allocation they received would enable every one there to get one. The story I was told was that this was the list that the dealer thought should get cars. This list then had to be approved by the factory. How do you get on the list? I am not sure but in the dealer I deal with you had to have purchased all your cars from them, have a good relationship with them on a personal level and you have had to had this type of car before from new (I have a Speciale). You also have to had it for a good period of time and to be the sort of owner who really appreciates your cars (use and enjoy them) and not buying to make a quick return. They seem to be doing everything they can to stop the flippers getting hold of them. I was told placing a deposit was no guarantee of getting one either. Suspected flippers, even those who had placed deposits, were not on the 'list'. At the dealer I deal with deposits are only being requested once they know their allocations and who is getting one.
I may be unlucky not get one in the end but I do feel that the dealer is doing everything they can to be fair and not let people buy their way into the car to make a quick return.

Blabla. Money talks.

• Thanks Friendly 1
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

3 uren geleden, William Blake zei:

Koenigsegg heeft dat al jaren.

Crazy eigenlijk dat Ford dat uitbesteedt en die gekke Zweden dat zelf maken.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 3 maanden later...

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Algemene Voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden | Privacybeleid